rant'nrave

Monday, August 25, 2008

How rude can I be about Rollyo?

I did the first exercise,but decided to go the extra mile to add the searchroll to my blog.Big mistake,each time I get to the customise design bit I get a message telling me that Blogger will make a back-up of my current template,but nowhere is the Upgrade your template button,so I'm stymied.I've created the searchroll,but cannot get it on to my blog.Aside from that frustration I found Rollyo very American and not to my taste at all.
http://www.rollyo.com/dashboard.html
This refers to the first exercise,but I'm damned if I will be beaten on the alternative.Watch this space!!!
Ok I admit defeat,I go round and round in circles trying to get to the Add and Arrange Page Elements.It doesn't exist!And you know something?I don't care!
I've just read the Herald headlines about bloggers in the John Hapeta case and if it perverts the course of justice maybe this whole exercise needs a re-think.
Does anyone remember "1984" when it was written and how far fetched it seemed? Think On!

1 Comments:

  • At September 2, 2008 at 2:31 PM , Blogger NSL Training Support Team said...

    Good old Blogger changed the way their page looks since we tested the exercise, and you now get to the 'add and arrange page elements ' through the layout option. The instructions have been updated now and the steps should make more sense - don't give up, you can do it!
    Our blogs are just a way of recording your progress on this programme, so not quite the same as those people who like to broadcast their questionable views to the world.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home