rant'nrave

Friday, August 1, 2008

NSL Learning 2.0 # 6

Some technology is brilliant.I'm so glad I learned to text that is really handy,and I use email to keep in touch with family and friends.I do online banking and pay anything I can online.I buy clothes online,household goods,anything that will save me shopping.I hate shopping.I use trade me on a regular basis,both to buy and sell.I am a collector and have made friends amongst that circle.I love the digital camera so I can just chuck the duds and crop the better ones.
One piece of technology I absolutely abhor though, is the DVD recorder.It is not remotely user friendly, incompatible with other recorders.There is no guarantee that you will ever be able to watch what you record.My other pet gripe is Sky TV perhaps 4 0r 5 channels worth while 50 others rubbish,yet you have to pay for them all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home