rant'nrave

Sunday, August 10, 2008

NSL Learning # 7 week 3

I found this a most frustrating excercise.Bloglines kept dropping out and I wasted a lot of time,or at least that's what I thought,however it was a nice surprise to see that all my subscriptions had gone through and adding a post to a blog was easy-peasy.I can certainly imagine this becoming highly addictive,and after the initial problems quite good fun.Will I continue to use it?I may add a couple websites to my favourites list,but I doubt if I'll continue blogging.
I've read all the blogs,some are fascinating,some are beautiful,some are condescending.I reckon a lot of the bloggers must work part-time or else they're doing it in work time,because this is a very time consuming excercise,and it beats me how all these trampers and travellers will find the time to pursue their hobbies and blog about it.I'm afraid I'll have to retire to contiue blogging and that's not on the cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home